Spiti Tour – 10 DAYS TRIP
The above tour is INR 27500/-* per person for a group of 4 people.
The above tour is INR 24000/-* per person for a group of 6 people.
|Day 1||Chandigarh||Narkanda||Pickup from Chandigarh and drive to hilly town of Narkanda, the foothills of the mighty Himalayan Range||Hotel Snow Flake|
|Day 2||Narkanda||Sarahan||Visit ancient Bhimakali temple at Sarahan||Green Valley Resort|
|Day 3||Sarahan||Chitkul to Sangla||Drive into the picturesque Sangla valley and the last village of India before Tibet – Chitkul.||Royal Castle|
|Day 4||Sangla||Kalpa||Drive to little village of Kalpa for mesmerizing views of Kinner Kailash Range of Mountains||Kalpa Mansion|
|Day 5||Kalpa||Nako to Tabo||Enter the hidden world of Spiti at Khab and experience solace in the ornate paintings of Tabo monastery||Tiger Den|
|Day 6||Tabo||Dhankar to Mudh to Kaza||Visit Dhankar monastery a historic monument perched on the edge of a 300m cliff, then drive to Pin Valley and stay at Kaza the headquarters of Spiti||Winter White or Old Monk|
|Day 7||Kaza||Kee, Kibber, Chicham, Hikkim, Komic to Langza||Visit Kee monastery and drive to some of the highest villages in the world on a road continously meadering above 4400m and return to Kaza||Lara’s Homestay|
|Day 8||Langza||Chandratal||Visit the beautiful Chandratal lake situated amidst the ChandraBhaga mountains||Moon Lake Camps|
|Day 9||Chandratal||Manali||Drive to Manali over the famous Rohtang Pass||D’Chalet|
|Day 10||Manali||Chandigarh||Drop at Chandigarh|
- Drive over two high passes – Rohtang La (4000m) and Kunzum La (4550m)
- Stay in handpicked comfortable hotels and homestays
- Visit to ancient monasteries
- Visit to highest post office and highest village with a motor-able road in the world.
- Short treks – Chandratal Parikrama and Dhankar Lake
1. Vehicle – Innova – 10 Days – fuel charges, driver charges, toll and parking fees
2. Accommodation – as per table – 9 nights – 3 double sharing rooms with breakfast and dinner
1. Accommodation at Chandigarh (can be arranged at additional cost)
2. Tour Guide (can be arranged at additional cost)
3. Personal Expenses
4. Lunch on all days
5. GST 5%
6. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list above
7. Cost incurred due to change in itinerary because of road blocks, landslides or any other factors beyond human control.
Once you confirm the tour we take 50% advance amount to go ahead with the bookings. Rest of the amount can be transferred with GST before 10 days to start of Tour.
You can get in touch with me directly, now and in future as well. Anytime, for any travel plans-Domestic/International-customized/fixed departures, please fill enquiry form on given website link.
Try once before proceed with any. If any issues you have on given quotation/any other package, just let me know, will sort out ASAP.
Feel Free to contact for any customized packages at:
Mobile: +91 9343369109
WhatsApp No.: +91 9986858009
Mail at: email@example.com