Kasol 4 Nights/5 Days
₹ 25000 Per Person Big Group (8 or more)
₹ 25000 Per Person Group (4-7)
₹ 27000 Per Person Small Group (2-3)
AVAILABLE DATES: 1ST FEB 19 TO 31ST MAR 19
Kasol – Tosh – Kheerganga Trek
The “All Girls Parvati Valley Trekking Adventure” is an elixir for the woman in you. It may be the drudgery of the everyday life, the smug look on your boss’s face every morning, your kids pulling your hair out just because they think they can do that, botheration of dolling and painting one’s face to look “corporate” enough, the desire to travel, the desire to breathe alone, to come back to life again, to challenge the athlete in you or the explorer woman desiring to evolve; whatever may be the reason…..you got to pack your backpack and embark on the journey of a life time.
- Months: April – November
- Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
- Maximum Altitude: Kheeerganga:13,051 ft
- Grade: Easy
Day 1: Haripur – Kasol – Barshaini – Tosh: Duration: 3 hrs
The drive from the base camp to Barshaini via Kasol takes about 3 hrs and traverses through the Parvati Valley and along the mighty River Parvati.
Kasol is the hub of the “psychedelic” thought process and other like-minded peopleJ. Kasol is nestled at the bottom of the valley and on the banks of River Parvati. It is unbelievable how the sights, sounds, aromas, fragrances and everything here just engulfs you and you are in another world. People are friendly and there are restaurants galore. It is also a safe place for solo women travelers as it is not very cut off and everything is easily accessible. However, it is very touristic.
From there, it is a drive of another 45 minutes to Barshaini. We de-board there to commence the trek to the beautiful village of Tosh. The hike on the semi tar road is very easy and one can reach Tosh in 45 minutes. Tosh is a vibrant little village with the intoxicating “Shanti Hippie” vibe and charming little eateries and an amazing view. Tosh is located on the face of a beautiful mountain which opens up to a spectacular view of the mighty river and a magnificent water fall. The view of the Tosh valley with Kalga and Pulga dotting it is breath taking. We camp outside the village and explore the charming gem before retiring with a cozy bonfire and some scrumptious dinner.
Day 2: Tosh – Barshaini – Kheerganga – Kalga Duration: 5 – 6 hrs
Tosh is a parallel universe in the splendid morning light. After an early breakfast, take in the intoxicating breath of fresh air and as you walk through the beautiful village, along the Tosh Nala, one is rewarded with spectacular views of meadows and the glacier that will make your heart skip a beat. Trek through intoxicatingly clean and fresh air through lush green jungles and charming water streams and other sights and sounds to delight your eyes and ears. The magnificent temple of Jamdagni Rishi is a sight not to be missed. Interact with the hospitable and charming villagers to know their lifestyle. Once you are one with nature here, depart on your trek back to Barshaini, retracing your footsteps of the day before and start trekking downhill heading on to the mystical Kheerganga. A comfortable descent from Barshaini for about 20 minutes and then a bit of an ascent gives one the feeling of riding an “Organic Roller Coaster”. After that, it is a beautiful parallel walk on almost flat grassland for about 4 hours. The trek ends with a bit of a climb and opens out to the mystical Kheerganga. The charming waterfalls amidst the coniferous forests and the tiny hidden gem of a village called Pulga, rejuvenates a trekker’s tired bones and one almost feels like one just got an Adrenaline ShotJ. Just soak in nature’s artistry at its best and let the photographer in you run wild. Kheerganga is known for its charming little hot spring which is therapeutic both for the body and soul. We camp here overnight after a scrumptious and delicious dinner around a cosy bonfire and just unwind. The feeling of spending a night under the star laden sky and on the meadows of Kheerganga will change the definition of serenity, beauty and calm for you.
Day 3: Kalga – Barshaini – Kasol: Duration: 6 – 7 hrs
Open your eyes to one of the most spectacular and surreal sunrise you will ever witness in your life. After an early breakfast, retrace your steps back to Barshaini following the same trail. Here we board the cab and head back to Kasol. This is where the trek ends. However, we would love to provide you the real feel of the Parvati valley. Go ahead! Indulge yourself and camp overnight either in Kasol or Chalal which is on the other side of River Parvati.
Day 4: Kasol and Chalaal: Duration: Guest speak
Explore the lesser known side of Kasol with our guides and experience the “Hippie” and “Shanti” vibe of Kasol and Chalaal. check out the popular cafes for multi-cuisine
Day 5: Kasol – Kullu – Delhi
carry on ….. :)… Explore and experience the “Hippie” and “Shanti” vibe of Kasol and Chalaal 🙂
After a leisurely breakfast, pack your bags to catch a bus to Kullu. From here you can catch your Volvo for your journey back home.This is where we part ways to meet soon for another adventure.
See life from a different point of view. You name it and you have it.
Start Point Manali
Finish Point Kasol
Activity Level Easy
Start time 9:30 am
Category Outdoor Adventures
Family-friendly Trekking and Hiking Camping Women Only
Trip Code O310A450
- 2 nights stay at ‘dA Base’ located in an orchard in Haripur, Manali.
- Pick up and drop from Patlikuhl bus stand, Manali
- Stay in 2-3 men tents during trek.
- All meals during the trek (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Services of experienced MOI/ BMC qualified lead guide and qualified assistant guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Porterage – pony/porter for your personal belongings (in the luxury package)
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- All transportation as per itinerary in local cars and jeeps
- ‘Leave No Traces’ protocol charges.
- Guaranteed amazing Himalayan experiential adventure holiday.
- Cost of travel to and from Manali from your city
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/Fax calls, tips to drivers, guides, any beverages.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- Nominal cost for bonfire, barbeque and all meals at the base in Haripur (choice of veg/ non-veg).
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
Feel Free to contact for any customized packages at:
Mobile: +91 9343369109
WhatsApp No.: +91 9986858009
Mail Id: email@example.com