Longest #Paragliding Experience in #KulluManali – TRO/F DEBRA
Himachal Pradesh 2 Hours
15TH AUG 20 – 15TH JUL 21
Indulge in one of the highest and longest paragliding experiences in the Himalayas.
- Experienced and certified instructors
- Up to 30-minute flight
- World class equipment
Start Point – Dobhi
Finish Point – Landing point
Activity Level – Easy
Start time – 8:00 am
You can enjoy a 30-minute flight across the Himalayan valleys. Our experienced and certified pilots will ensure that your paragliding experience safe and secure all along. Our take-off point is at Dobhi, situated on NH21 between Kullu and Manali. This experience offers you the bird’s eye view of the magnificent Himalayas and the lush green valleys of Manali.
- You will be picked up from Dobhi near the bridge, post which you will be going to the top of the station to take the flight.
- Upon reaching the take-off point, you will be briefed with several safety protocols.
- After you are geared up and prepared for the flight, you will be taking off.
- You will remain in the air for about 30 minutes, it’s a long and super exciting experience.
- The experience ends once you land.
- Cost of the activity
- Service of a certified instructor
- Safety gear
- Transportation from Dobhi to take-off point
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Activity is dependent on the weather and wind, take-off time may vary on some days
- Request for postponing/preponing the activity needs to be communicated 7 days in advance
- A valid photo identity must be carried
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking cancellation policy will be applicable in all case
- You need to wear T-shirts, full pants (No saree/skirts), shoes (no chappals) and a cap. You may also carry sunscreen, glares, snacks and water bottle and a camera to take pictures!
- Recording of your experience using HD cameras at an extra cost payable on the spot
- Avoid flying immediately after taking food. Leave at least 1-2 hours of gap
- We recommend participants with heart ailment and epilepsy to consult medical advice to do the activity of Paragliding
- Children below 9 years and people beyond 85 kilograms are not allowed for this activity
- Paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last minute reschedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control
- 80% refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
CALL OR TEXT FOR ANY TRAVEL PLANS – YOU NAME, WE WILL ARRANGE
WHATSAPP # +91 9986858009