Package would cost you INR 12,500/- per person on double sharing basis for 04 Nights / 05 Days – Minimum 6 Adults.
Day 01 : Delhi to Dharmshala
Late night pick up from your residence and proceed for and overnight drive to Dharmshala. Dharamshala is a city in the upper reaches of the Kangra Valley and is surrounded by dense coniferous forest consisting mainly of stately Deodar cedar trees, numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive surroundings and the nearby snowline. A famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Upon arrival check in to hotel and relax to cover up for the long journey, evening free for leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Dharmshala Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for a short city tour of this beautiful hill station, which includes Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Bhagsunag Fall & Temple, Church of St. John, War Memorial, Dharmshala cricket stadium and local market. Return back to hotel dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Dharmshala to Dalhousie
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Dalhousie. A famous Hill station in Himachal Pradesh, which spreads over five low-level hills at the western edge of the Dhauladhar range, just east of the Ravi River. This place is situated at 6000-9000 feet above sea level. On arrival check in to hotel, rest day free for leisure or you can go for a short tour of Dalhousie. Where you can cover Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Subhash Chownk, dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Dalhousie – Chamba – Khajjiar – Dalhousie
After breakfast, proceed to visit Chamba & Khajjiar, Khajjiar which is a vast emerald green meadow with thick forested slopes of deodars. This place is also known as Gulmarg of Himachal Pradesh & mini Switzerland of India. It is 25 Kms from Dalhousie by road and 13 Kms from Kalatop. There is a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here. Enjoy Zorbing & Paragliding at your own cost, Khajjiar is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above sea level”. You may enjoy paragliding here during peak tourist season. Also you will visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Temple in Chamba along with nearby attractions. Back to Dalhousie in the evening, dinner & overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 05 : Tour End
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi, upon arrival you will be dropped to your residence with some sweet memories of your trip.
Above Package Cost Includes:-
- Accommodation in well appointed rooms on quard / double sharing basis
- 04Nights accommodation in above mention hotels
- Buffet Meal Plan as per plan MAP. (04 Breakfast + 04 Dinner per person)
- All tours & transfers by A/c Innova as per the given itinerary. (Delhi to Delhi)
- All toll / parking / driver allowance e.t.c.
- All applicable taxes (GST)
- Any Air / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Hotel Accommodation – Standard
|Dharmshala||Sky Heaven Resort / Similar|
|Dalhousie||Dalhousie Grand / Similar|
Feel Free to Contact at: